Are you gluten-free but STILL experiencing stubborn digestive issues?
In my one-on-one Healthy Gut Beyond Gluten Program, we work together to stop the struggle, find relief, & move on with your life.
Does this sound like you?
Does this sound like you?
• You've been solidly gluten-free for 6+ months, but you're still having persistent abdominal pain, bloating, indigestion, & irregular bowel movements.
• You find that your unpredictable digestion influences your choice of social activities and holds you back from doing everything you want to.
• You wonder WHY you're still having digestive issues since cutting out gluten.
• You're confused about what foods work for your body.
• You just want to live your life without constantly worrying about every single thing you eat, where the nearest bathroom is, or the next time you'll have embarrassing gas and bloating.
I get it... I was there once, too!
Meet Maya Rose, MS, CNS
I remember a time when I couldn't eat something as simple as a salad without putting my stomach into knots and bloating like crazy.
There was nothing more frustrating than being strictly gluten-free and "doing all the right things" but struggling with stubborn gut issues.
Getting to the roots (yes, plural!) of my symptoms, resolving them, and rediscovering a life that doesn't revolve around my gut issues inspired me to support others in the same situation.
I now bring my personal experience with celiac & gut health, along with my clinical expertise as a nutritionist, to help others find relief. My approach is both evidence-based and holistic and, most importantly, focused on what each individual needs.
How Would It Feel If You Could...
- Be confident about what foods work for your body
- Have regular, normal bowel movements
- Stop fearing that everything you eat will make you painfully bloated
- Quit obsessing how to plan your days around bathroom breaks
- Say good-bye to uncomfortable constipation
- Rebalance and restore health to your gut
- Be more present with family & friends instead of stressing about your unpredictable digestion
- Get the relief from gut issues that you expected when you first went gluten-free!
“Before working with Maya, I had tried for a lifetime (literally!) to get help. Even after doing tons of research, I was still struggling with terrible inflammation, food reactions, nausea, and heartburn despite being gluten-free. When I had my first consult I could see instantly that she knew what my issues were and that she was going to fix my problems. I am so very happy and grateful that I found her! Since working together, my symptoms are gone. I feel like a new person!”
Here's what's included in the 12-Week Program:
- Up to 2 stool tests*
- 1 (60-75 minute) Initial Planning Session, where we review your tests and customize a roadmap forward.
- 6 (30 minute) Momentum Sessions, every other week. This is where we build on and keep up the momentum.
- Messaging support via a secure platform between sessions.
- Personalized food, lifestyle, and supplement recommendations (no cookie cutter here!).
- Lifetime access, plus a discount, to my Fullscript Dispensary for practitioner-grade supplements.
- Handouts and guides, as needed, which will always be available to you past this program.
*other testing may be needed but is not included
Frequently Asked Questions
Who is this program for?
This program is for people identifying as women who are confident they are living a truly gluten-free life, but continue to have digestive issues such as gas, bloating, constipation, and/or diarrhea.
Who is this program NOT for?
- Children (under 18 years old).
- Those with active Lyme disease, cancer, IBD (Crohn's or Ulcerative Colitis), or chronic kidney disease.
- Pregnant or nursing women.
- Residents of New York state.
- Those currently in eating disorder recovery.
- Women who are newer to gluten-free life (within the first 6 months). If you're in this boat, check out my GF Jumpstart Program!
Do you take insurance?
I am not contracted with insurance.
What if I need longer than 12 weeks to resolve my symptoms?
That's okay! Healing takes a different path and a different amount of time for everyone. There are options to continue working together if this is needed.
How do I know if this is the right program for me?
Let's hop on a complimentary call to find out! This typically takes 30-45 minutes. It's also required as the first step to enter the program, if you choose to do so. You can fill out a short application and schedule HERE. I look forward to speaking with you!
What if this doesn't work for me?
I'm confident it will! That's why I have the following guarentee: If, after 12 weeks, you've attended all sessions, met the goals we set, yet have zero symptom relief, you will get a refund minus the cost of testing.